Cloupor T5 is awesome in appearanceï¼Œthat ‘s the FUTURE of vaping. Excellent, ergonomic design, very comfortable in the hand. Aesthetics and ergonomics are the perfect match.
The T5 is not plastic! It is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum
Size is 111mm long, 43mm diameter
1. Chip is 100% designed by cloupor
2. The firmware can be updated
3. Output power: 7W-50W
4. Output voltage : 3.6V—9.3V
5. It can be used on any atomizer with the follwing resistance: 0.2 - 3.6ohm
6. Extra large OLED screen :64*128 dpi
7. Reverse battery protection
8. Cloupor T5 have a cool welcome picture like movie.
9. Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
10. Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic record of accumulated vaping puffs
11. With CPU temperature control systemï¼Œit will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer
12. The board has a self-heat dissipation system (heat sink)
13. USB Charging
14. Designed for an 18650 IMR battery
Posted by karen l tiner on 28th Feb 2015
on the plus side this APV is durable, easy to hold, and ergonomically well designed..why only 2 stars you ask? 1st..this APV drains the battery like water through a sieve...you can leave the battery in and charge as you would an EGO battery, however here is the 2nd flaw..you cannot use it as a pass through while it is charging..according to the manufacturer this is for safety reasons..all in all, these 2 issues make a great vape turn into a dissapointing one...the manufacturer also has an update, but unfortunately the update apparently has the potential of totally frying the cloupur...hopefully the manufacturer will fix these issues and this can become the great vape it has the potential to be..but for now it isn't..