Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Introducing the PolyPro XL tank! This durable tank is made with polypropylene plastic, which will hold up to any e-juice that you can throw at it. This device has been tested with many, many e-juices and has never cracked, melted or etched. So grab you favorite bottle of juice, fill it up andvape worry free.
Components of tank:
*** These are all hand finished, and small flaws are to be expected. We strive to eliminate them,but in some cases, attempting to eliminate these flaws can create more. ***
DOES NOT COME WITH DRIP TIP
PolyPro Filling instructions:
1. Remove soft white cap
2. Soak the polyfill wicking
*Tip* When filling the cartomizer make sure it is fully saturated before firing. One way to determine if it is properly filled is to blow through the drip tip; if fine drops blow through the bottom then the material is fully wicked.
Soaking the polyfill make take multiple fills until fully saturated.
3. Remove thumbscrew
4. Using a syringe bottle fill tank until almost full*Tip* Filling the tank while it is vertical will allow you to fill all the way, without any spills.
5. Take a couple of dry hits without firing the battery.
6. Now you’re ready to vape. Enjoy!
Replacing the cartomizer in tank: (only recommended once most of the juice has been used)
1. Remove thumbscrew
2. Using a table or other flat object push down on tank
*Tip* Pushing down will allow the grommets to slide up through thetank.
3. Remove grommets from used cartomizer. (discard old carts)
*Tip* There are methods to clean the cartomizer online from many sources using vodka or other cleaning agents.
4. Replace bottom grommet on cart then slide cart and grommet into bottomof tank.
5. Slide grommet on top. (you know that the grommets are set when you cannot see the orange O-ring)
*Tip* Holding the bottom of the cart while sliding the top grommet on will ensure the bottom does not slide out.